Lorie: I had to comment on your blog. It's me DeAnn Sampley and I'm in ATL visiting Nicole. She showed me your blog. My GOSH!!!! I loved it!! Henry is such a doll. He does look like an Anderson. You are such a great Mom and wife. I felt like a proud Mom when I read your blog and viewed all you beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing and letting me into your world. : ) Love you always, DeAnn
Whenever I need to smile, I look back at this post. And whenever I think of it, I laugh out loud. And whenever I hear Tess saying, "Hey guys" or "Hey you" (which she's super fond of doing these days), I think of this line and giggle. I'm tempted to teach her the line just to keep myself entertained and thinking of this darling picture.
10 comments:
Ooh, I LOVE Goonies!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha hes even gorgeous as sloth!
BA-BEY RUTH!?
Ok, this picture says child or Lorie Beth all over it. I love it!
HAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH
buahahahahaha... this totally made me laugh! I had to hand Brandon my phone so he could take a look at it too... he let out quite the chuckle!
I literally LOLed at this :) Esp since we just watched Goonies the other night. That boy of yours sure is a cutie pie!
Lorie: I had to comment on your blog. It's me DeAnn Sampley and I'm in ATL visiting Nicole. She showed me your blog. My GOSH!!!! I loved it!! Henry is such a doll. He does look like an Anderson. You are such a great Mom and wife. I felt like a proud Mom when I read your blog and viewed all you beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing and letting me into your world. : )
Love you always,
DeAnn
that smile! Those teeth! GREAT picture!!
Whenever I need to smile, I look back at this post. And whenever I think of it, I laugh out loud. And whenever I hear Tess saying, "Hey guys" or "Hey you" (which she's super fond of doing these days), I think of this line and giggle. I'm tempted to teach her the line just to keep myself entertained and thinking of this darling picture.
Post a Comment