Sunday, June 01, 2008

COA-Linga!

You just never know what you're up against when you travel
to Coa-LingA for a weddin'.

Believe it or not, Coalinga was a BALL last night.

But my dogs are tired today.
And my eyes are sleepy.

And I played hooky from church. I know, I know. Such a Sinner.

Much, much more to come.

10 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

interesting. the gun that is. and the two of you are looking pretty sinister:)

we are playing hooky today too cuz the boys are recovering from food poisoning from good ole McD's.I was against going there to begin with.

Glad you had a ball at the wedding!

mrs schienbein said...

The pic of you and David looks like a Prom backdrop with the tree and twinkle lights. But a super gangster prom picture.

Emily Main said...

have no idea where that is ... but I feel as if I've just come back from there too :D

... I love how you and david are so serious in that picture

said...

my dogs bark a lot and now i totally want to carry around a big shot gun at my wedding ill be like what i just got married im gonna freaking shoot you

Talia said...

you have killer cheekbones.
and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Talia said...

oh, also: I love your new little "about me" blurb, especially how it says "I'm a photog" instead of "Lorie is an aspiring photographer". That's right, girl!! :)

bandofbrothers said...

yes Talia, I go goo-goo over lorie's amaaazing cheekbones. it's so unfair--when we are taking silling shots she always come out so "model-ish" for lack of a better word.

missed you this weekend. will call you soon.

See Sherm Blog said...

The bride with the shotgun is hilarious. In a kind of frightening way. Did you have to take lots of wedding pics with guns? :-) Leave it to Coalinga.

Sara said...

I too love your new description. Just perfect! Fun pics too!

Ashley said...

you and david look soooooo bad ass. LOVE it!