Monday, June 09, 2008

DUDE

Seriously! I'm back! From where?
Well our computer decided to have a major hiccup.
While my husband was out of town.
And my baby was sick.
And I was starting to have a tick from the lack of computerness.

But I'm BACK BABY!

So, SO much to post about...

5 comments:

Talia said...

I wondered what happened to you! :) I've missed your presence here in bloggy land.

bandofbrothers said...

thank goodness. i've been having major withdrawls:)

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

Hallelujah! Praise God!! It's a miracle!!!


Ok... dramatic, but I missed you too!

Olive Oyl said...

yeah your back. but boo you still haven't come over to help me!!! I'm not going to call you and stalk you though, I'll just blog stalk you! :)

Guess. what. happened. to. me. yesterday.

Boo hoo. Something not fun and something I've not missed at all.

Ashley said...

yay. welcome back!