Her dressed ripped before she could even put it on.
His parents had a car drive into their house as
they were getting ready to come to the church.
It was hot as hades today.
His parents had a car drive into their house as
they were getting ready to come to the church.
It was hot as hades today.
My feet are killing me.
My legs are aching.
The bruise on my shin is getting bigger and bigger
from where the groom accidentally knocked a chair over on me.
I smell like sweaty girl.
It was far too hot to be shooting outside today.
I climbed in a fountain to take pictures.
There were feathers in their bouquets.
Davi rocked my socks off.
who called everyone sluts. a lot.
And talked about ski diving. a lot.
I have a temporary tattoo on my arm that says
"Sabrina & Chris".
I came home with a red rose in my hair.
I lost an 8gb card tonight.
Praise the Lord it was empty.
Two of my former brides and grooms were there.
and I'm smiling.
6 comments:
...'and I'm smiling...true love...'
THAT'S why you do this....
that was the most fun i've had in a while, all cuz of YOU!!!!and the incredibly fun wedding party, but mostly you,you,you!!! so awful you lost an 8GB card. that's at least 85 bucks:(
i'm still laughing that the girl said she had sex to get paid and you said we just wanna have babies...and the look of shock on their faces. hee hee.
and that tattoo was a BEAR to get off. i almost scubbed off my entire arm with baby oil.
thanks for having me, it was such an honor--you are an amazing blend of professional-but-fun-but-incredible-photog. watching you in action was so impressive!!!!!
Lorie Beth, I wish I could have been there with you and Davi, but we probably would have ended the day with our own wedding and stole all the attention... ooohhh the memories :) :) :)
You see what I missed...Love ya sis, can't wait to see the rest and compare notes!!
I read about that in the newspaper! There was a pic of a smashed car and it said the fam was on their way to get pics taken for a wedding. How funny...you were the photographer!
ok, so I just LOVE how you wrote about this day! So perfect. I can't believe that someone drove a car into their house... my goodness, how awful. But so neat that even so they were able to enjoy their special day-- it really is about true love, just like you said.
I just got done reading Davi's post about this too, and I must say it sounds like you girls make quite the team! I wish I could have seen you both in action, I'm sure it was fabulous fun. :) If I ever get re-married (to Jeremy only, of course) I will SO hire you as my photog. lol
Thanks so much for your excited comments, sweet Lorie. I really appreciate them. Can I tell you that I am already looking forward to when you post about the second coming of your belly too? (even though I know it might be a little while) :)
Oh, and I hope you know that your little Henry is a big cause of my wanting a boy so badly I might burst.
Post a Comment