Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dear Mommy, (aka Auntie CeCe)

Hard to believe this was almost ten months ago....


Hi! Are you having fun in Mexico?

Well I'm having fun here in the 111 degree weather. Today the grandma's finally shared me and I got to play with Henry for an hour or so (you know, after we both took 3 hour naps-hurray!) and Auntie Rie kept sticking her stinking camera in my face. I didn't like it so much. I think it's cause it made me miss you, because you stick a camera in my face too.

But Henry and I played. We pulled ourselves up on the couch in search of remotes and xbox controllers, because those have fun colorful buttons on them.

We had bottles. Henry beat me, that kid can sure drink.

Then we sat and ate cheerios. And at one point Henry stuck his finger in my mouth. He was trying to feed me cheerios, but I'm perfectly suited to feed myself. So I bit him. It wasn't nice, but you know what? Henry didn't even cry. I think he was trying to act tough around me.

Anyways, I hope you and daddy come home soon. I miss you!

Love Sam,



14 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

OMG that is just about the cutest thing EVER!!! Gotta love lil men in their dipees!!!

Olive Oyl said...

And for the first time on our trip... I cry. i just keep imagining his chubby little cheeks smiling at me from the top of his crib rails as he stands proudly holding on for dear life... God I love that kid.

28 more hours your time and we will be collecting our luggage and making our way back home.

I may love Mexico, but my heart will always be at home with that little sweet boy. :)

Thank you for taking care of him while I'm being tortured with room service and fruity drinks and hilarious drunk Europeans who weigh double my pregnancy weight yet who think it is hot to sunbathe topless on the beach. :)

Unknown said...

Now if that isn't the sweetest thing ever! Their diapers! aww!

Barbie said...

They are SOOO cute together...and seperate, but cuter together :)

I couldn't figure out why sam had such a high belly button. I just kept staring and thinking it was really weird....then DUH, I realized it was a cheerio LOL

See Sherm Blog said...

Just about the cutest thing ever!

Oh and "the thompson family" quote made me laugh. :-) I thought the same thing for a second.

Sally said...

Cousin pictures are the best!!

mrs schienbein said...

Yay! Henry and Sam finally look like they're the same age! That kid of yours must be growing like a weed!

ditto everyone else...these boys are TOO precious!

Kurt and Alisha said...

They are soo cute. I know I am just repeating what everyone else said.. but you can never melt over a half-naked baby enough. They are so sweet in their little diapers. :)

bandofbrothers said...

LOL Barbie. pregnancy is making you hilarious:)

i love all the pics but my fav is the one where they're drinking their babas together.

Alisa Marie said...

Henry looks like he's ready to attack if lil Sam goes for his Cheerios!

Amy said...

They seriously are adorable. And so so lucky that they have cousins their age...I'm a little sad that Hudson's cousins are so much older than he is.

Dallas said...

So sweet. My mom would send me similar letters from my dog when I would go spend the summers with my grandmother.

Drea said...

I just love the photos on your blog! your lil guy is precious

Emery Jo said...

i love these dudes. And the picture of them 10 months ago pretty much turned me into goo.