I'm sure you've all given up on me by now.
I apologize, I've just been busy. What with the boy crawling and discovering EVERYTHING and becoming extremely fussy because his top teeth are coming and screaming and throwing a lot of fits because I won't let him play in Roxie's water dish-not to mention the wedding pictures I need to finish editing from last weekend and a really awesome maternity session I need to finish-whew! I'm whooped. And busy. So I'm sorry, part 11 coming next week!! I promise!
7 comments:
That was SOOOO NOT aimed at you! I'm sorry, I didn't even think that one person in particular might take my comment that way!!! It's a general thing... people are constantly saying that to me and I happen to HATE IT. So, now you know. I like you. :0) AND, I think your post suggestion is brilliant, I'm going to get right on it!
No worries, Lorie! We love reading your posts, but I'm sure we all also understand that life happens. :) So happy to hear about Henry's crawling! It seems that crazy times hit once they're mobile!
Seriously stranger w/ my name on the other coast... I mean here it is almost midnight and I have a ton of work to do. I really count on your posts to help me procrastinate!
KIDDING!!! My hellion is 2 and running full force. Warning - It doesn't slow down, LOL.
Enjoy it:-) We'll just have to get a life or actually do some work... Eeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
ah well, I suppose a few more days won't kill us... :)
The adventures of a crawling child! It's so wonderful to see them exploring their world in a whole new way, but it really is a tricky stage. Hope he lets you get your stuff done. :)
Lorie, I had a dream last night that I was in California (where I've never been), stopped at a gas station, when you and a bunch of your family pulled up in a big suburban. You leaned out the window and took a picture of me with your fisheye lens! Haha! We drove off our own ways, and it was only later that evening that I realized, "Wait, I'm in the same town as Lorie...why am I not stopping by to visit?" So that's what I did. :)
I can totally relate with the crawling (and teething) baby! It's amazing how quickly they can get into things...and always the things you don't want them into!
Looking forward to more...
love the new header! He does know how to smile at the camera, I have proof! grams
Post a Comment