Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Why do we love the Ellie?

She's always up for coffee, or cookies, or an excuse to get together.
She's fiercely loyal and will do anything for her friends, including embarrassing herself.
She is my accountability.In life, in business, in my marriage,
in my relationship with God.
She always steers me correctly.
She loves my kid. Like really loves him.And that is the way to any mothers heart.
I swear sometimes we're the same person...in separate bodies... thinking the same things...
but she has better hair.
There are few days that go by that I don't talk to her, and when I don't hear her voice I get sad. Because she never ceases to brighten my mornings with the temptation to walk away from household obligations for lunches or picnics or errand running with her. I would walk through fire for this girl, without hesitation.
Ellie girl I love you so much!
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a Fabulous day
and that you know how much you are loved and appreciated.
And more to come!






12 comments:
Besides the happy birthday to Ellie, I just want you to know I am so darn jealous of these pictures. What's wrong with I love Mama2?
ADORABLE pictures and shirts. Ellie should definitely feel positively loved to pieces.
Very poetic! I especially like the part about walking through fire. You certainly have a way with words and composition.
Thanks again for helping teach me the ways of solar flares. One session with you is more than I could learn from any class.
Dat was sooo fun!
Oh my goodness...such cute pictures, cute shirts, and cute boys!
Wow, three comments already and I hadn't even seen it yet! AHHHH Do I get a shirt for myself??!?! :) I LOVE YOU LORIE BETH! (and I love you too Henry, but you already know that). I can't believe it, it took me like halfway through the pictures to realize my names were on the shirt and you weren't just using me as an excuse to take the cutest pictures ever of Ollie and Henry! WOW! That's all I have to say! You guys are the best EVER!!!!! and thank you too.
p.s. I apologize for the poor spelling/grammar - I blame it on the fact that I was overwhelmed. Lorie, feel free to edit my comment for me.
So cute and fun!!! Happy birthday Miss Ellie!
what adorable shurts and pictures! Davi+Lorie+their boys= too much cuteness and creativity to describe.
Your Ellie sounds lovely and delightful, and I hope she has a fantastic birthday. And, she has some wonderful friends. :)
um, SHIRTS not, shurts.
How sweet and adorable and wow. She is very lucky to have such a wonderful friend
Oh aren't you all just too cute?! Yes, Ellie is quite deserving of such love and blessed to have friends like you two! Now your mission needs to be getting her so attached to Bakersfield that she could never possibly leave.
these pictures are so adorable and its weird because anna has that same chair in her room
Post a Comment