Eeek! It's amazing how even in the last week he's become more sure of himself. He no longer has to use something to stand up, he'll just hoist himself up. It's quite impressive to see. At the beginning of the week he'd take 3-5 steps at a time. This evening I watched in amazement as he walked from the dishwasher, all the way down my kitchen, into my laundry room. He made it all the way to the washing machine before, in my opinion, got tired. He sat for a second and then back up he went and walked completely out of the kitchen. Amazing. Scott said he was working on the computer and he walked in to see him and then walked right back out, like he's been doing it forever.
And just like that my kid is a walker. And just like that the little remaining part of him that still made him seem like a small baby is gone. And I'm sad and happy and excited and terrified. But mostly happy.
22 comments:
Oh how CUTE is he?! I LOVE IT, congratulations on your newly walking baby!
So cute!!! It makes me laugh that he doesn't even use his hands!!! He has super buff legs! :)
EEEK! that's so amazing! I cannot believe he's old enough to be walking! Oh, Lorie, that's so awesome...congratulations!
omg yaaaaaaaaay henry!!!
oh Lorie, he is just too precious and adorable for words. He is just so cute walking around. And I love how he gets up on his knees first. I am so proud of you Henry!
its full speed ahead from here!
he is so cute how he just kinda jumps up i love it
awe...too cute and amazing at the same time. He makes it look so natural :>).
This is just what I needed to wake up to this morning...such a little wonder of wonders.
Good job Henry!
ps
your house is adorable.
awwww!!! So cute! His widdle wegs!!
That's soo precious. He's like a gymast, so limber!
This is amazing! I have never seen a child pick themselves up with just their legs. Wow! And he just pulls himself right up. I can't wait to see this live in just a couple weeks! :)
Oh and I just LOVE his grunts when he does it too. Such a boy! :)
wow I don't think i can even hoist myself up off the ground like your little man can. quite a talent!
um, you have a toddler, Lorie!! A toddler!! :)
I just loved watching him get up, that is the cutest thing ever. And there is just something so magical about watching a little one walk around, testing themselves, still a little wobbly and unsure. It's precious. (by the way, your Hnery videos are always a huge hits with my girls. They've already asked me to watch this twice.)
Go, Henry!! :)
I think he has gymnast legs! He's the hope for the U S of A in 2024! I can hear them chanting now, "Hank Hank Hank Hank Hank!" :)
First of all Lorie I love your blog and your family is absolutely precious! But second I think you worked in the bank I used to go to and I think we used to go to the same church (LBC) and if not ... YOU HAVE A TWIN! =) Anyways you take amazing pictures and your family is amazing =)
wow, i love it how he stands up without touching anything, super cute!!
I can't believe he doesn't use his hands! AND he's not even one yet! Very impressive lil guy!
Such a big boy! How did your newborn become a big boy in the blink of an eye????
I had to blow my nose after I watched the video because I was crying. Now he'll be after everything in your house that isn't nailed down.
Awww! It's especially impressive that he just stands up in the middle of the floor like that! What a dolly!
Post a Comment