Sunday, September 28, 2008

because I can't decide which one I like more...





don't judge my dirty house.... or my super annoying voice.

10 comments:

Eliza said...

I find your dirty house SUPER REFRESHING! It looks like mine usually does with toys strewn everywhere. It makes me feel less bad about mine!

*CPA* Su said...

SO cute...as usual!! I love how he knows what to do when you say "How big is Henry?!" Too precious!!

Barbie said...

Um loved them both, but I vote for the top one! SO CUTE and AMEN on the dirty house...you don't want to see mine before nap time on a weekday! I'm glad to know I'm not alone :)

Olive Oyl said...

Man Henry. You've got moves!

themurphys said...

Is it really sad that my house makes yours look spotless? You apparantly need to add another to the mix! Um, hello, these are so freaking cute although I love him getting up in your face in the second one... SOOOOO good of you guys to capture this stuff before he's doing backflips. Just simply adorable.

Sally said...

Oh, I love it!! i'm going to have to teach Lil Major how to do that when he gets bigger. =)

Just Jiff said...

I can't see them. :(

Excellent Parent said...

now you see why im so happy I have three of these little creatures! Seriously, what more could a woman ask for!

Talia said...

Bust a move, Henry!! Too cute... I love when they learn to "dance". :)

by the way, just so you know, you totally made my girls' day by posting these. They LOVE the Henry videos, and usually ask to watch them again and again. He's like a movie star over here.

Talia said...

oh, and also, I'm glad your house is dirty... mine looks like that quite frequently, and it's so nice to know it's not just me. :)