Tuesday, September 16, 2008

more birthday and BIG pictures

Thanks to my geek squad bro my pictures are now BIG-YAHOO!

As promised, these are my favorite pictures from his party. These are all from Henry's super cool uncle Dave who was rocking the grill and the camera all night long-Thanks uncle Dave! You Rock!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first girl to make Henry's heart beat faster, or was it just kicking mommy harder?
Photobucket

All within 5 days of each other...it's still crazy to think about.
Photobucket

Two thirds of the Band.
Photobucket

Our resident Dr. Seuss character...
Photobucket

An old and new friend.
Photobucket

We piled inside to watch the video.
Photobucket

Henry liked watching the story of himself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My friends must know me...this was one of three pairs of kicks for the boy...=) Might he inherit my fetish?
Photobucket

I could just melt
Photobucket

Coco and the kiddos.
Photobucket

The first three children to ever steal my heart...
Photobucket

"mommy I don't like this!"
Photobucket

"Well I guess this isn't so bad..."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, so while I want bigger pictures, these just seem ginormous, so bear with me while I work out the kinks, and scale back down a bit.

15 comments:

Sally said...

I love your new header!!! And the party looks like a blast!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh! Just way tooo adorable! I tried to watch the video from the last post, but it wasn't there yesterday for me, but i see it today! yay! Happy 1st birthday little one. Oh my goodness, the cake... it's just too much cuteness!

Olive Oyl said...

so fun! eek! can't wait to par-tay again in a few more days!!!

okay, Sam is slightly jealous of Henry's plethora of shoes... :)

The Norvells said...

what a great party. all thos fab pics make me wish I could of been there to celebrate with you. Congrats on an amazing son and your fist year of motherhood.

Barbie said...

It was such a fun and perfectly planned party Lorie! GREAT pictures...as always!

MEGAN said...

Did you make that cute yellow cake? It looks delicious!

bandofbrothers said...

that cakes sure stole the show!!! i love how these photos came out. they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, uncle dave!

and now for some geek squad...i LOVE the big photos. they appear perfectly on my new mac but are cut off on my other computers(the header and horizontal ones) if you are using the stretch template, i read that the width of the banner should not be more than 700px to be sure that it displays properly in older browsers. boo on me, I know. i could be wrong. help me out here, dave:)

just thought i'd muddy the waters.

mrs schienbein said...

ditto everyone...

looks like Henry's first was a blast...and I CAN'T believe he's one already!?! Where has the time gone?

am wanting to drop a present in the mail for the little man...anything you want that you didn't already get?

love you guys!

scottlandyard said...

@mrs schienbein

henry wants the xbox 360 racing wheel. he feels awful he didn't get it.

Brent and Julie said...

Awww...I love the moments that were captured by Uncle Dave.

:( We forgot to take home a weiner dog favor.

Lydia said...

The party looks perfect! I can't believe you were able to narrow down those photos. And, like Band o' Brothers, the photos are perfect on my computer.

Unknown said...

I love the picture with the balloons! What a great birthday party! He is too adorable.

*CPA* Su said...

You have the cutest ideas and the cutest kid!!! YOU ARE BLESSED! =)

misguidedmommy said...

1st of all when exactly did he go from looking like a baby to looking like BIG HUGE BOY!!!!

next I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of him eating cake!

Talia said...

his birthday party was ADORABLE, Lorie!! Wow! The cake, the little doggies... everything. How fun. And your brother did an amazing job capturing it all. What a blessing to have all these wonderful pictures of such a special day. :)
I don't think I could say enough times how cute Henry is. Seriously.