Thursday, October 23, 2008

sleepy...

Last Saturday, the bro and I and his gal pal Jillian did a day trip to the coast to shoot a wedding. It was awesome and fun times was had by all.

The next morning I awoke bright and early to repack my car and join my enormous family on an amazing whirlwind 3 day Disney extravaganza. It was simply that, amazing. Overwhelming, hilarious, fun and exhausting.

We got home late Tuesday night and I awoke Wednesday to a MONDO pile of laundry and a filthy house.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up, repack my car again, and head to the coast for our church's annual camping trip. And I'm so excited for it. It's always a blast, whether it rains or pours or the sun bakes us. I always look forward to it with eager anticipation.

But I'm tired.

Having fun is really hard work...

LOTS and LOTS of pictures to come next week, you know, when I recover.

Oh and because I'm slow on the uptake on ANYTHING new and current, I just have to give another shout out to Talia. Last week she introduced me to Pandora.com. Seriously. I'm obsessed. I've never found such amazing variety and so many new awesome artists, or at least new to me. Seriously...obsessed.

Thanks a lot Talia.

2 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Wow. Have a great time!!

Talia said...

what can I say, I'm obssessed too. You're welcome. hehe