Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wensdee

Today was awesome.
My feet hurt.
Henry is wiped.
But I have a camera full of lovely Ashley. I might just have a girl crush on her now. Anyone who loves brunch as much as I do, can parallel park like a mad woman, and rocks a scarf as fierce as she does totally warrants said crush. And did I mention her rad photog skills? This woman is oozing talent.
I might be napping along with Henry tomorrow to make up for all the wonderfulness of today.
I'm loving being in this city.
Many thoughts and pictures too come when I get home and have access to a card reader.

oh and P.S. I want to move into Anthropolgie. If that store had a Starbucks in it I don't think I'd ever leave.

10 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

wow those pictures she took of you are to die for.
love ya gorgeous!

Alisa Marie said...

sooo cute lorie... those photos truly are gorgeous!!! I love anthro... if only i had enough money...

Lulu said...

girl crushes rock

Anonymous said...

HI! My name is Katy Fults and I'm kinda sorta friends with your sister-in-law Christie. I was in Colleen's bible study before I moved to Portland. Your next door neighbors are some of my best friends. I have been reading your blog for awhile and scared to comment cause we don't know each other. However, this morning I read Wednesday's post and looked at the pictures your friend took of you and your son. Ok, so here's the dorky part. I saw you were wearing True Religions in your picture....my absolute favorite pair of jeans ever...and I thought, I have to tell her that I want to be her friend! So anyway, here I am commenting on your jeans and juts wanted to tell you I enjoy reading about your life. Have a good day!
Katy

molly june. said...

a big amen to living in anthropologie forever!! and those pictures of you & your boy are amazin' i tell ya! :) you're a true beauty, inside & out!

MacD Kids said...

Lorie Chambless are you wearing True Religions? My how we've bumped up in the rockin' jeans category! :) Your hair has gotten so long! i loooove it, it must have had a major growth spurt since July! :) Whatababe.

Emily Faulknor said...

My dear cousin, you hair is amazing! Please don't ever cut it again!! And True Religions? When did you get those? You look so gorgeous in these pics!!! So, the one of you by yourself, um, HELLO, girl you are one hot mama. I love you and I am so glad you had such a great time! I am actually kind of jealous and would really love some photog time with my cousin again. I was just looking at our pics from Prague and smiling to myself. So, when are you coming to visit me in San Diego???

Talia said...

Ah! So much fun! I'm so glad you got to meet Ashley (although slightly jealous :)), and those pictures she took of you and the boy are just beautiful. I know you're too modest to see it, but oh my Lorie, you are just so beautiful.
Now I can't wait to see the pictures YOU took.
Also, I kind of miss you.

HellzAngel said...

Nice pictures!!
:)

Ashley said...

I had so much fun! It was wonderful to meet you!!

And I am so proud of your parking on the last day ;) haha! you rock lorie.