Poor babe. But, why does a little boy look so cute with a black eye? Oooh, that sounds like something I shouldn't say. But, you know what I mean. They look rough and tough and so darn cute at the same time.
Boys boys boys will get black eyes! OK, I don't know you other than being your blog stalker but I have to tell you that this guy is absolutely one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. AND he is the image of his dad, LOL.
Soak it up. He'll be two before you know it and peeing on the seat (bc there's just not always time to LIFT)...
mmm, banana pancakes with chocolate chips.... it's 8:30 and I need me some breakfast. :) Poor little guy, that's quite a shiner! But he doesn't look like he's suffering too badly. :) Such a cute little man!!
13 comments:
Oh no! What happened to his eye? At least he still has a smile on his face. :)
poor, poor henry. his teeth are so cute!
love you two!
Ahem, CPS calling...explanation mama? :)
oh sweetie! boys always have black eyes dont they?
Poor babe. But, why does a little boy look so cute with a black eye? Oooh, that sounds like something I shouldn't say. But, you know what I mean. They look rough and tough and so darn cute at the same time.
oooooh no!!! Poor henry!!! Although I do have to agree with Mama2. kind of cute. hope he gets better, fast!
yikes! i'm dreading this...what happened to the babe?
Hopefully this won't be the first of many black eyes.
So cute!!
Boys boys boys will get black eyes! OK, I don't know you other than being your blog stalker but I have to tell you that this guy is absolutely one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. AND he is the image of his dad, LOL.
Soak it up. He'll be two before you know it and peeing on the seat (bc there's just not always time to LIFT)...
He's even cute with a shiner! What happened?
UMMMM...are you beating your kid now or what?!? ;-) KIDDING!!
He's too cute, and WOWZERS look at all those teeth!
mmm, banana pancakes with chocolate chips.... it's 8:30 and I need me some breakfast. :)
Poor little guy, that's quite a shiner! But he doesn't look like he's suffering too badly. :) Such a cute little man!!
Post a Comment