But the cookies are frosted, prep for the meal I'm in charge of completed, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, my son and husband are sleeping peacefully, I have a mound of bedding and baby toys and miscellaneous things piled high in my living. Some how it all has to fit in our car tomorrow. Should be interesting.
But you want to know the best part?
It's raining.
If it wasn't so dang cold I would sleep with the window open all night so I could hear it.
Oh how I love the rain.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
4 comments:
Have a happy Thanksgiving! Travel safely.
I slept with the window open all night just to listen to the rain... and it was amazing. :)
THank you for all your help the past two days sister... I"ll miss you all terribly at the trip. Don't have too much fun without me!!! AND PLEASE... if there are any announcements... fill me in!! :)
Love you dear! Happy Thanksgiving!
A girl after my own heart. (the rain loving part, not the laundry doing part...that I'm not so good at:)
Post a Comment