You're right, she is beautiful...inside and out!
I think so, too.
AHHH-yes she is!
I was scrolling down and all of a sudden...EEK, that's ME! So I'm very tempted to sit here and start picking myself apart. But instead I will say thank you, sweet sweet sister. (Just know I'm squirming as I type this!)
she really is! I'm so glad I'm getting to know her a bit more these days. And you captured her so beautifully too.(her comment made me laugh :)
Paulette! You are too humble. Your comment made me laugh too and just love you even more. You ARE beautiful:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're right, she is beautiful...inside and out!
I think so, too.
AHHH-yes she is!
I was scrolling down and all of a sudden...EEK, that's ME! So I'm very tempted to sit here and start picking myself apart. But instead I will say thank you, sweet sweet sister. (Just know I'm squirming as I type this!)
she really is! I'm so glad I'm getting to know her a bit more these days. And you captured her so beautifully too.
(her comment made me laugh :)
Paulette! You are too humble. Your comment made me laugh too and just love you even more. You ARE beautiful:)
Post a Comment