Saturday, November 15, 2008

up to our usual tricks

someone split their pants...
someone crashed someone else's car...
someone spilled gaterade on someone they had just met...

and none of those someones was me...
or maybe they were all me...

guess you'll never know.

but today was awesome.

it was such a joy to simply second shoot. without any real pressure.
I got to be creative and have fun and shoot all the little details that I seem to always have to have my second shooter take for lack of time.

back when ellie was second shooting me we always had an ongoing competition of who could take the most awkward picture of the other person. because when you shoot, you inevitably end up in awkward positions. needless to say, that due to my being PREGNANT ellie hands down kicked my butt. I have some really horrid pictures of me. maybe one day I'll post those. wouldn't that just be funny. but this weekend it was on. I was determined. I was going to take her down. but sadly, we spent quite a bit of time a part. I was off with the guys when she was with the girls. and during the ceremony we both were being respectful of where we were (you know, a CHURCH=). but in the end we had a ball.

here were some fun pictures of the woman of the day.
(well okay, the actual woman of the day was the bride, but you know what I mean)

and since this wasn't my wedding I'm withholding all the good stuff for the actual photographer to post.



stealthy ellie...


it's all in the details.




we shot with the amazingly talented men of Curtis Nemetz Productions.






"what? I'm in your shot??"


Thanks Elliegirl. It was a ball!

7 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Faulknor said...

Wow, that dress is stunning!!! Love em cuz. I miss you!

mytwentysixthyear said...

that dress is amazing!

Talia said...

that looks like a beautiful wedding! And I am SO curious to know what the photograph she took looks like for the one of her laying on the ground by that gorgeous rug with all the bouquets.

I love photographers, they are always SO hip. Seriously, I could never be a photographer, because I just don't think I'm cool enough to look good doing it. (well, that and my complete lack of skill)

anna joy said...

WHAT THE HECK YOU'RE PREGNANT HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH HOW CUTE

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Wow, I thought MY wedding dress was awesome, but this one is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Cute picture with the pool balls...

Curtis Nemetz Productions said...

Hey Lori,
can I have/ use that picture of Trav and I? You really made us look all professional and studly... as if that's even hard to do.
Thanks