6 years ago today, with a car load of my cousins, we drove to the church to meet up with future sisters to get ready.
6 years ago today my mom helped my put on the dress I'd waited my whole life to put on.
6 years ago today I walked down the aisle on my dad's arm, for the last time, as a single woman.
6 years ago today we said our vows before our beloved family and friends.
6 years ago today we danced and took pictures and laughed and ate and smashed cake.
(okay, I did the smashing, and I'm still living it down)
6 years ago today we eh-hem...did other stuff.
6 years ago today we started our fairy tale. And while we've experienced our fair share of trials and troubles and turbulence,
we've been continually blessed with love and forgiveness and grace and joy.
Happy SIX years honey, I love you so much.










18 comments:
OH... MY... WORD! I just logged on to blogger so I could write a quick post and decided to check my Google Reader first. I was going to blog about MY 6 year wedding anniversary. So that means that on Saturday, December 14, 2002 you were getting married in California and I was getting married in Maryland.
What a freaking small world this is.
:) Happy Anniversary!!! I love your dress and pictures! How very odd that we are anniversary buddies. Wow!
And can I just say I now have writer's block because I am sure anything I write will be copying you. ;)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You were a beautiful bride!!
Happy Anniversary! I love your cake...very cool!
And I didn't realize you got married just 2 years after we did...I was OLD when I got married. =)
awwww, happy happy happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
hope you had a special day! 6 years wowza!
oh jeepers, i had no idea that that today was your big day--Happy Anniversary my dear! you were/are so cute!
I will always remember your anniversary...
You were (and are) beautiful!
Oh Happy Day! What a beautiful wedding!
May there be many many more joyful years to celebrate:)
happy anniversary! last night when mark and I were driving home we were talking about it was your anniversary... i just kept saying "six years is sooooooo long!" hahhah I guess we'll be saying that every year until we hit 50+! :)
Aww, so sweet!
I didn't realize it had been that long. How sad for me, though...I had to wait 6 years to steal your cake idea for my wedding!
Yay!!! Happy Anniversary Lorie!! I loved that day, you were glowing with joy and love. You were and still are absolutely beautiful. God is so good. I love you. Enjoy your day with the hubby. :)
aaahhhhhh. Sorry I didn't remember. But don't be offended because I didn't remember mine either.
happy happy 6 years!! that is SO awesome! i love all the pics...you can tell there is true joy & love oozing from your faces!
Your pictures are amazing! You look precious and so excited in all the pictures, I just love it! Did Ken Cross do your wedding?!?!
I thought of you in church yesterday hoping you were doing OK since it was Elli's last day =( Hugs!
"6 years ago today we eh-hem....did other stuff"..hahahahahaha you are so funny!! I can't believe it has been six years, Happy Anniversary!!!
So cute, Lorie. I love the picture of you two dancing. You look like you are in a fairy tale, being spun around like that. Beautiful! Congrats!
I can't get over how gorgeous you are!!! Your wedding pictures are just stunning and beautiful, I love seeing them.
Happy Anniversary! yay 6 years! :)
Whew...get out of reading blogs for a couple weeks a miss a lot! I finally caught up on everything on your blog! Our 6-yr anniversary is coming up this weekend (the 21st). Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment