Wednesday, December 24, 2008

and to all a good night...

I'm sorry I've been too busy to blog as of late. Last week I nursed a pukey husband and fussy whiny kid. This week I've been sewing like a mad woman and attempting to not lose focus as to what this little holiday is all about. I'm striving to find joy in the chaos, setting my sights on the Giver of Peace and joy and love. And isn't that what we all need? Peace. Joy. And most of all Love.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

I promise to be up and blogging (and catching up=) in a few days.

May you find Peace in knowing that the Lord of Lords has complete control over all situations.

May you find Joy in knowing that the King of Kings paid the ultimate price for you.

May you find Love in knowing Him, your Savior.

4 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Merry Christmas Lorie! Yes, peace, joy and love...and of course comfort in our Savior! Love you!!

molly june. said...

merry christmas to your beautiful family! xo

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lorie! Thanks again for the stuff you made for me...love, love, love it!

Excellent Parent said...

y our family is beautiful