It's only Saturday and I'm wiped. I've had two AMAZING family sessions so far, and another tomorrow. We (and when I say we, again, I mean Scott-LOVE YOU HONEY!) hung Christmas lights, played with Henry's nativity, finally got Henry's toy box in his room...the list goes on and on. And while we've accomplished much, you'll notice "rest" didn't make it to the list. That's why I LOVE PJ monday. Except this week it's going to be PJ Tuesday because I have the most fabulously full Monday planned. I can hardly wait for all the excitement. Here's a sneak preview to hold you over until I'm recovering in my Pjs on Tuesday.
Happy Weekend All!

5 comments:
so, so cute Lorie and Amy!
I LOVE the last one!
ooh, are we going to get to see more???? LOVE THEM!
EEeek!! So fun! I totally didn't expect to see anything so soon! I can't wait to see more!
I'm really bummed that I never booked a sitting. Next time I mention it to you, make me choose a date RIGHT then!
I LOVE,LOVE that picture of "Agnes's" family!
Post a Comment