Tuesday, December 09, 2008

mmmm....

I'm in my Pj's.

The heater is on my feet, but of course the dog is blocking that.

I'm sipping a warm white mocha. in a red cup.

I got a kiss from my best friend as he left for work this morning.

I got to have a wonderful date night with him last night, with yummy left overs to look forward to for lunch.

It's chilly but not too cold. Foggy, but with the sun peaking through.

The boy is sleeping.

I got to see my other best friend this morning and get a sneak peak of our family pictures she took last night.

I had an amazing prayer/devotional time with my Savior this morning.

I'm worshiping with Chris Rice on Pandora.

I'm editing beautiful family after beautiful family after beautiful family.

I'm feeling blessed, over and over this morning.

Psalm 25
To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
I trust in you, my God!

Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord;
point out the right road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.

4 comments:

carol grams said...

amen!!

Sara said...

a date? how fun! maybe i could have gone on a date too if I hadn't kind of (okay, really) forgotten that my anniversary is today. pathetic.

Emily Faulknor said...

OH my friend, this post warms my heart. I love it, I love that you are so content, such a HUGE blessing. I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Love you!

*CPA* Su said...

Oh what a lovely morning! And I SO can't wait to see your family pics since you have such a beautiful family!