Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Top Ten:

Hold on to your hats, this is gonna be a long one!

Number 10:
Meeting (Great) Grandpa Santa. And consequently screaming a lot a Grandpa Santa.
















Number 9:
Trying our first candy cane, in order to sooth the incessant crying from the a fore mentioned meeting.





was not a happy boy when we finally took it away...



Number 8:
Exploring the winter wonderland light show at CALM.
(And no, that's not the real name, I'm just not sure what it's actually called. It's VERY cool none the less)



we didn't like the horses on the merry-go-round, so we opted for the safety of mom's lap on the bench.




so studly...







Number 7:
Enjoying a mani/pedi with my mom, with a red cup none the less! (Thanks honey! I love you!)




Number 6:
Family pictures with Ellie in the rain and freezing cold. More of these to come.
This was our Christmas card. I did a postcard this year. Ellie did it. Isn't she awesome?







Number 5:
Bestie Brunch and photo extravaganza as I like to call it. I think we made quite the spectacle of ourselves at IHOP.
But that's what IHOP is for. And for pancakes.











so apropos for our hippy dippy davi! =)


ms. grover, hard at work...






"it all started with a chair"
(name that movie)

and davi's right, we don't take ourselves seriously at ALL. =)


Number 4:

Secondary family pictures with Ellie. This time with the whole Andy clan.
(This was taken by my mom. The actual pictures are somewhere on Ellie's hard drive in the back of a UHaul headed to Sacramento. But we're not talking about that.)




Number 3:
Christmas Eve is always a ball with the whole Cham Fam clan. And this year was no exception. Way too much food, way too much noise and so much love.















oh, and a surprise announcement...in true Cham tradition.



Number 2:
Christmas day is always so sweet and relaxing with my family. But this year we were all a little anxiously excited. And with good reason.
(I don't have any photos of the actual event because I took them all on the bro's camera, so hop on over and see it!)







I love how she loves him...






thanks mom and dad! we can't wait to get away (kid free!=)



Number 1:
My family. I love my husband, am so blessed by my son, and am continually grateful for all that I have.







Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

14 comments:

Barbie said...

Okay, I love EVERY- SINGLE- PICTURE!

But what I'm really dying to know is who is expecting?????????? YOU? Colleen? Christie? Sara? Brenda?(Jk)

I'm thinking option 2, but I want to call you right now at 11:09 and ask.

Sally said...

Looks like a great holiday! Gorgeous pictures, as always!

Happy New Year!

Eliza said...

Wow you did have a lot of surprises and fun this Christmas! I love it!

Just Jiff said...

I love reading your blog for all the great pics you take. My fave two are: the one of Henry with the candy cane all wide-eyed just before you took it away. lol. The other fave is the last one of hubby and Henry together. :) I am looking at purchasing my first professional type camera in the next year (I'm saving up!) and even got a book on photography, the how-to's... you're a great inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

I adore all of the pictures. Christmas top 10 was a great idea!

IndianaJones said...

loved this. might have to do it myself...though I won't even come close to the beauty of these photos!
and um yes must tell us all...who's baby is coming in August!!!!
So happy for your brother;)

alyssa said...

Love all of your pictures :) Henry is sooo cute (umm, you know this already!!!). I love your Christmas postcard pictures, the yellow cardigan is SO CUTE! Hm...wonder if I can pull off yellow...

Happy Holidays to youuuu!

Sara said...

What a sweet and adorable post. I think I'll just email you those pics. I really only have a handful.

Excellent Parent said...

its official, i want to meet, i like your family. Your pictures are great! Sometime in the new year.

Mommy Diffee said...

What a perfect post and what a perfect Christmas =) Isn't it great seeing your family grow?! New sister and new baby ... so much fun! Sooooo ... does your sis in law inspire YOU to have 4????? =)

Amy said...

i so love every single picture and this post, what a great way to share updates! love it! happy new year!

bandofbrothers said...

wow, that was GREAT! and i love your hair in piggies--too cute! Love you! Thanks for the beautiful Christmas post. All of your photos are stunning.

Brent and Julie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to see the pics you took of the Saiki clan...especially those of E and Z.

Talia said...

eee! I'm so excited for your brother, and for Sara!! What a Christmas, indeed.