I CANNOT believe how big that little munchkin is getting!
Heads up: might possibly be planning a quick trip back to Bakersfield during the first week in March to help the folks pack up the last of their stuff and say goodbye to the house.
For someone who's never heard you talk in person, I like hearing your voice on video...makes it kinda personal. And I LOVE hearing Henry's sweet voice! What a cutie dancing in his daddy's boots!
7 comments:
I CANNOT believe how big that little munchkin is getting!
Heads up: might possibly be planning a quick trip back to Bakersfield during the first week in March to help the folks pack up the last of their stuff and say goodbye to the house.
Dinner? Coffee, at least...
or both! YEAH!
awe....I think you have a cute voice.
Um, totally adorable. You are a great mommy, Lorie. :)
"Bye Bye"...ahhh, melt my heart, won't ya?! :)
yeah that was cute!
For someone who's never heard you talk in person, I like hearing your voice on video...makes it kinda personal. And I LOVE hearing Henry's sweet voice! What a cutie dancing in his daddy's boots!
Post a Comment