
working her magic...

someone left their sweater in the car so they borrowed my super cute shooting gloves....

what to do when you're too short to get the shot?

Improvise!

cause you know... I sort of have a thing with feet... and shoes...

beautiful, heart-felt ceremony...

stunning details...

frantic wedding party trying to get us (and the bride and groom!) out of the elevator....
because the doors wouldn't open much wider than that...


a perfectly sweet reception... ( WITH AMAZING FOOD!!!)

being all stealth-like...

shooting the rings... always a favorite thing of mine...

enjoying the day with my bestie...

perfection.
7 comments:
These photos are beautiful! And I love how it looks like you have a blast while your workin!
there's nothin better than snuggling up with my computer looking at photos of my 2 girls...i almost felt like i was there!
Love you Lorie :) Thanks for the "gleeves" as Cooper decided to call them, and um, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be stuck in an elevator with anyone else but you... or eddie maybe... maybe...
hehehe.....
Very fun Lorie. Was this wedding in Bakersfield or Sac-town where Ellie now lives? You are so much fun and you would be so much fun to shoot a wedding with I am sure. Maybe someday, right? Love you!
ggorgeous!
these are sooo cute. i love that one with the wreath. ps i LOVE your banner on the blog... wowwwie!
Post a Comment