Saturday, February 14, 2009

big old Love day

So we're not big Valentines people. We just don't get into the hype. It's a cute holiday for kids, but as far as spending money on flowers and candy and big dinners out, it's just not us. Sure I'd like to go out to eat, but I also really enjoy Rusty's heart shaped pizza and wedges with extra ranch delivered hot and fresh to my door.

That being said Scott did make me breakfast today.



The boy enjoying vegan pancakes-yahoo for our non-dairy and eggs boy!



Not so vegan pancakes for mama and daddy.



The recipe for a perfect afternoon. (Thank Lindsey-I love you, and getting mail from you=) well actually the magazine is from my mom, but you know what I mean.)

Now I'm off to go shoot an awesome engagement session with the bro...but I'm hurrying home for heart shaped pizza.

Happy Love Day All!

5 comments:

The Norvells said...

We celebrated with breakfast, too! Waffles with scrambled eggs and bacon. And I evern sprung for REAL bacon (I usually buy turkey bacon). Heart shaped pizza?? Is that something that they always have??

Lindsey Woodland said...

Ya for mail and movie days!!! Love you too!

Cheeziemommie said...

We had heart shaped pizza too :) So fun!

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Duuuude, I was in Bakersfield this past weekend and we TOTALLY had Rusty's for dinner. But I didn't get the heart-shaped pizza, how lame of me!

Lydia said...

We're not big V-Day celebrators, either. Tuesday is our normal date night, so we (three, as Caleb is invited, too) are going for a night on the town. I LOVE downtown. Jon knows it makes me happy, and if I can get a Jamba Juice drink, I'm a happy camper!