Monday, February 09, 2009

Wowsers

So thank you, thank you, thank you, here and on face book, for all your excitement and well wishes. We're pretty over the moon. Although I'm not exactly sure it has exactly sunk in yet. I'm feeling good still, but I'm usually in dire need of a nap come 1:00 everyday. Maybe it's because I'm chasing a toddler. Maybe it's because I know the exhaustion and possible sickness could swoop in at any minute and render me useless for the next few months, and so consequently I'm in early nesting mode. I'm attempting to finish projects and little odds and ends that I all of a sudden feel the immediate urge to finish. This. Very. Minute. No real cravings yet. Although I can't get enough salads. Which is odd cause with Henry they made me gag. I'm obsessed with Indian Fry Bread and have made it like three times in the last two weeks. (Including again today for lunch.) So maybe I am having cravings. hmm.

And even though I was already pregnant in the exact seasons two years ago (was it really that long ago??) I'm having way to much fun window shopping online for some new prego clothes because dang it (woopoo!) I'm a girl who loves clothes. Although I haven't ventured farther than Old Navy because they have so much cute stuff right now. And honey, when you're reading this, know that I know we can't buy anything. I'm just creating a wish list in my head because it makes me happy.=)

But here's a few favorites. Cause I know you all care.




And the biggest lesson I learned last time? If I have to iron it, I'm not going to wear it. And this time probably even more so. Cause who has time to iron when you have a toddler demanding animal crackers and walks to the park?
But if I did iron, I would want this dress.
I really loved this shirt when Colleen was first online prego shopping, but alas, no longer in any cute sizes.


And, ehem, because you always need new sandals...

8 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

I totally want the first top and I'm not even prego! VERY cute. Window shopping is so much fun! :)

I did eat a lot any Vegas this weekend though... my new muffin top may warrant a prego shirt if it gets any fluffier. :)

ELLIE GROVER said...

I think you need to iron.... cause that green dress is the cutest thing I've ever seen...

See Sherm Blog said...

Ha! Ok, so I totally got that first sweater from Old Navy, but ended up returning it. I was SWIMMING in it. It was super wide and not attractive on me at all. So, if you end up ordering it, order it in a size smaller than you think you should get. I think that was my problem.

And I'm so bummed I never ended up buying that tank. I think I'm going to regret it when it turns hot here in Temecula in about 2 weeks.

Megan said...

I am so excited for you! And so glad you're feeling good! I looove Old Navy maternity (and have a feeling I'll still be wearing maternity for a while!). I think ours will have the same age gap!

Emily Faulknor said...

I love all of these - but you do have the best fashion sense! When I get pregnant I am going to shopping... in your closet! :)

Lydia said...

Love the top sweater! And I tried those shoes on when I was prego, but I think I got the wrong color, because it was a no-go.

Chelsea said...

Congradulations!
Maternity clothes are fun!

Mommy Diffee said...

First of all congrats! I did not leave a message on your last post =( I was a little behind on reading blogs so you really surprised me at Bunco! I am so freaking excited for you!

I think it is just so fun to see all these little babies being born that will probably be all of Peyton's church friends as he grows older =) Sigh ... here I am looking too far into the future again!

SHOPPING! Old Navy packages have been arriving on my door step ... soaked in rain ... with exciting new treasures in them! I love new preggie clothes!