Monday, March 23, 2009

10 weeks!

I know it looks like I'm showing, but I'm really not. Those shirts are snug, and my muffin top, ala "left-over-Henry" can just no longer be tucked into my jeans. And this was taken it the late afternoon, after a very large brunch. But WAHOO! Only 4 more weeks until I feel somewhat more normal! Can I get a WAHOO!!!!???

15 comments:

Just Jiff said...

You are pregnant...so just say you're showing! lol.

You're still just too cute.

alyssa said...

You're so cuuuute, where did you take this picture?

Mommy Diffee said...

Oh my goodness that picture turned out AMAZING! It looks like something from a pregnancy magazine! SO CUTE!

See Sherm Blog said...

waaaaa whoooo! You're looking great!

So good seeing you this past weekend! The onesie you made is one of my favorites and we might be bringing him home from the hospital in it now! One day, when Rowan and his future wife are expecting a baby of their own, I will be handing over that onesie saying, "This was one of my favorites of yours." That onesie will definitely be a keepsake.

molly june. said...

WAHOOEEEY!!!! :) you look just as pretty as ever!

bandofbrothers said...

that is one of the most beautifully clear photos of you i've ever seen. so perfect! you are adorable! love you!

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

WAHOO!!!

mrs schienbein said...

I want to go to there.

The Norvells said...

So, if I've never been preggers, what is my excuse for having a muffin top ?? Too many weekend baking excursions....that's mine :>).

.jimaie.marie. said...

this is SUCH a fantastic picture of you!! And hush about the "muffin top" LOL CLAIM THAT BELLY! ;D That's one of the perks of getting pregnant again, you can just breathe, let it all out & blame it on baby :D haha!

Kate said...

beautiful picture - so crisp and clear and colorful. eee! are you just SO excited?!? also, i love your red ranunculous and yellow snapdragons in your next post. old fashioned flowers are my favorites!

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS!

Becca said...

Beautiful Mama!

Excellent Parent said...

you look beautiful!!

Sara said...

BEAUTIFUL girl!