I lost count after the 4th Disney movie today...yeech I'm a bad parent.
It rained. All. Day.
I tried to send Henry out in the rain to play.
(Cause he wanted to, and I was more than willing for the whiney toddler under foot to give me a break)
He threw a fit when I put a coat on him.
I think that is when the 2nd movie came into play.
I'm such a bad mom.
The hubs made himself and the boy quesadillas for dinner.
How is it possible that quesadilla is not in the spell check?
I'm eating Ramen. With canned mixed veggies mixed in. But let's be honest, I'm really only eating the noodles.
Yeppers, the first trimester blehs have over taken our house.
Or just over taken me.
Bleh.
8 comments:
Oh Rie. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's easy to feel like you will never again feel better. But I promise you will one day be yourself again (okay so maybe not completely yourself for like the next eighteen years but mostly yourself). :) Each week I feel a little energy come back to me!
I find there is much not in spell check that should be. I don't think it reognizes slang all too much either, which is wacked out, yo.
ok, you know what tastes super good in Ramen?
Hard boiled eggs, cut up. green snow peas. and thin carrots on the bias. perhaps green onions. tastes very oriental. yah, i'm pretty much a gourmet chef.
I'm sure you'll feel semi-normal in a few weeks, hang in there!
And you are not a bad mom...he will thank you for giving him a brother or sister to play with....someday! :)
oh man! sad for you! i'd like to say that's what you get for getting knocked up again, but that would be mean & heartless :) so instead i'll say, it'll be worth it? i hope this time passes by like a flash...you'll be holding your new lil' babe before you know it? i know, nothing helps when you have the case of the blahs, but don't be so dang hard on yourself...disney movies were made for days like these! loooove u!
You are SO far from being a bad mom Ma'am! Besides, rainy days are perfect days to bust out the Disney collection, right?! Hope you're feeling normal again soon!! :)
I have never considered embellishing my Ramen. I feel as if the world has opened up to me.
Okay, sometimes we watch lots of TV in my house with the boy and I'm not even knocked up, so what does that make me?
You are a great mom, so don't be too hard on yourself!
Post a Comment