Thursday, March 26, 2009

mumblings.

It's entirely possible that I've lost my point and shoot. Scott thinks I did it on purpose. I'm actually pretty broken hearted. I can't handle all my cameras breaking (or being missing) at the same time.

I made an appointment with the doctor that delivered Henry. I really really liked him, but am not to thrilled that I have to go back to the medical group in which he belongs to. I'm praying that it will enable me to deliver the way I want to and so therefore, be worth being a number verses a person.

My boy is getting so big I can hardly stand it. Every day he does more and understands more. He got his first haircut, we'll see if the pictures I took are worth posting. It was right when I realized I couldn't deny that my camera was broken anymore, so we'll see if anything turned out.

My cousin spent the night with me. This is the beginning of "the weekend of family". My grandpa is turning 85 tomorrow and EVERYBODY is coming into town for it. Quite the family event and I'm so excited to see everybody. I'm so blessed that I LOVE my big, huge, happy family.

I have seminar with my new doctor and a photo session today, another big session Saturday morning as well as a baby shower and adults only dinner party for my grandpa. I'm already tired thinking about it.

But I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, hopefully that means I'm only 2-3 weeks away from the utter exhaustion ending! YEAH!

6 comments:

mrs schienbein said...

just reading your blog made me want to curl up with your heating blanket and Roxie and take a nap.

how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your Dr. decision made and I pray that you are able to have the delivery you want this time! Have a great weekend with your family. Can't wait to meet you in real life next Friday! So excited!

bandofbrothers said...

miss you:(

see you at baby shower i hope.

The Norvells said...

please post lots of pictures from grandpas birthday! I want to see everyone :>)

Becca said...

I was going to email you this but my email isn't working...ugh! This reminded me of you and thought you needed to see it: http://www.revoluzzza.com/?p=487

Miss you!

Mommy Diffee said...

Spring time is always so busy. But a big family gathering sounds like a blast! Hang in there, you will have all kinds of energy soon ... just relax right now and save up for the crazy nesting that is to come =)