Monday, March 23, 2009

not your typical pj monday

But so needed none the less. And we went to the nursery in our sweats, which qualify as pj's right?



I have dirt under my nails and in my hair.
My hands are calloused and sore.
My shoulders, tinted by the sun.
The boy played with his truck and I dug and clipped and pulled.
The wind was crisp and the sun warm.
The sky was bright blue, with wisps of clouds meandering by.

It was perfection.



Hope ya'll are enjoying your Monday as well.

5 comments:

alyssa said...

What a pretty flower, what kind is it? We just finished landscaping in our front yard planter this weekend :) YAY!

Olive Oyl said...

thank you for letting my homeless looking son follow you home. :) I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

Eric and Emily said...

I so need to plant flowers in my yard! So not going to happen though with a pregnant belly the back pain just won't be worth even the prettiest of flowers!

Oh and your cute little none pregnant looking belly looks cute! Look forward to seeing it grow!

The Norvells said...

As stoked I am about seeing you in Passadena, how I would love to see your beautiful house too. Your porch looks ideal.

Becca said...

Hooray for spring! Love the flowers!