Monday, April 27, 2009

how was your monday?

Mine was spent recooping from a nasty cold and recovering from a wonderful shower my mom and I threw my soon to be sister in law, Jillian (pictures of that to come soon).

And Henry? Well, he too is recovering from a cold. And what better way to rest and relax than with art therapy? Which Henry depicted on the wall with a purple crayon.

Hmmm... me thinks this boy is a mini Scott more and more every day.





busted!


little stinker...



And also, this is our new trick.





We like to stay this way for several minutes at a time.


Happy Monday All!

11 comments:

IndianaJones said...

have you been reading him Harold and the Purple Crayon? looks a little familiar.
Also...that looks like a killer ab work out...I might need to try that out.
my Monday was dreary though the weather was fabulous. We were stuck inside with the sickies. ugh.

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

OMG, that last pic is so stinking cute! I'm gonna try that pose right now while I'm watching tv...

I spent today feeling like I had this awesome secret, I love my tattoo! Also, I got up strangely early and therefore "crashed" around 3:30pm (not helpful when you have to work until 5:30pm).

Can't wait to see the bridal shower pics!

bandofbrothers said...

wow, that is the "look of the devil" in his eyes with that crayon. my uncle always said i had the devil in my eyes and i would just cry and cry. but i mean it here in the cutest manner possible!

and my monday was the most fabulous ever thanks to YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and doesn't seem to care so much that he got busted! :) We had a fabulous Monday because hubby was off. Weather was awesome and we went out to buy Julianne her step 2 buggy and went for a walk. The perfect non-productive day!

The Norvells said...

Looks like your mini scott could also be a mini gymnast

molly june. said...

i sware our kids would be the best of redheaded friends (if they ever get to meet) :) mine color on the wall & do the same foot thingy on the ottoman! they like to watch tv like that too! imagine that :)

molly june. said...

oh, & my monday was spent in the ER with a puking kid :( she fell out of the shopping cart car thingy smack on her head & got a concussion...she's good now though. went from lifeless to totally healed & running around right before the ct scan! praise God!

i deserve the mom of the year award for that fall. :/ darn kids.

Emily Faulknor said...

Absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to see what he does when the new little one joins the family. :) I hope you are feeling better now and I can't wait to see Jillian's shower pics!

Cheeziemommie said...

He totally wrote a K! That kid is a genius! :)

mytwentysixthyear said...

henry is so beautiful. and i have to say, he reminds me soooo much of elijah! i love the face of getting caught with the crayon- exactly like elijahs! so sweet.

*CPA* Su said...

4th pic down - could he look any more ornery?!?!? I think not!

And love the new trick...how cute that you got step-by-step shots of it! :)