Thursday, April 16, 2009

my turn

So I got tagged. By the oh so Lovely Summer, who even first thing in the morning looks FAB.

I am one of the lucky ones. When this tagging was discovered I was at Davi's, with my hair did and make up on, in a happy mood on my way to an ultrasound (and tying Henry's shoes). So while I didn't take this myself, (thank you Davi=) it is ME. Right at the moment I was tagged.



And now I tag:

Olive Oyl

Sara

Colleen (although I know she won't do it=)

Molly June

My cuz Karen

The rules are: Take a picture of yourself, this very second. No primping aloud.

10 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

You are so perdy my Dear Lorie!! :)

Hope all went well at your dr. appt!

Ashley said...

how is your hair so perfect?

IndianaJones said...

i was thinking exactly what Ashley was thinking...
and that boy has some amazing eyes!
How was the ultrasound?

mrs schienbein said...

guh...you're so gorgeous it's almost annoying. ;)

love ya!

Coco said...

I won't do it just because you said I wouldn't.

...and I look gross.

.jimaie.marie. said...

you are BEAUTIFUL!! and how PRECIOUS does Henry loook!!!!

Brent and Julie said...

I love how you're curling your hair these days...so cute. AND I say it's not fair...I think your fancy cam takes more flattering pics than our point and shoot!

molly june. said...

ok, fine. you & davi both tagged me, so i guess i have to take my pic. i must be cool :) ha. juuuuuust kidding. thank God i checked all my blogget friends late tonight & not this morning..heh.

molly june. said...

p.s. you're puuuurty. i like you.

bandofbrothers said...

um do ya think that picture is big enough? who sent it to you anyway;)

you are muy bonita!

& coco, you sure are ornery!