Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry Davi...

But I'm breaking the rules.

I promised I wouldn't post anything without her permission first, seeing as pregnancy seems to bring out the insecurities in us all. Well actually, if I recall correctly, she tried to make me promise, but all I'd do was smile at her, a very smug smile. The smile that says "You should know better than to ask me that." Cause seriously Davi, you should know me by now.

But Davi is just beautiful. Even on the days with her hair thrown on top of her head, with a day old t-shirt and pajama bottoms that drag on the floor. She is just stunning. She's her. And these pictures just makes me smile. And love her even more.






Many more, I promise... but you'll have to wait for the subject's approval. =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos as always. I just thought you should know that you and your friends have FANTASTIC hair. I'm a jealous...really jealous.

Olive Oyl said...

She looks STUNNING in that first picture! Can't wait to see more!

bandofbrothers said...

sneaky, sneaky girl!

i guess my power of veto is null and void, eh?

can't wait to see more though:) and you are too kind and sweet with your lovely and gracious words.

love you!!

Excellent Parent said...

those are beautiful, the first one is amazign! good job!

Anonymous said...

You're right, she is just stunning! I love that you took the blue sofa outside! I love that sofa!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Jessica's Little Women said...

Lorie!!! Good for you! And as the big sister, I hereby grant you permission to post the rest. Because it's been a looooong time since I've seen Davi and my nephews, and it's totally unfair that you get to see them whenever you want to, so feel free to post away!

Ok, back to my obscure lurkdom!

See Sherm Blog said...

So pretty! That 2nd picture is to die for. And I've always wanted to incorporate a fancy old chair or couch into a session. :-) So that's fun that you used Davi's. Can't wait to see more!

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh I can't wait to seem more! She is so beautiful in all pictures you ever post of her. I feel like I know her.

Talia said...

oh, gorgeous!! love love love

I cannot wait to see more :)

.jimaie.marie. said...

Ooo, i can't wait to see more!!
i'm not gonna lie, i have such a girl crush on Davi LOL!
the sneak peak is awesome (duhh), i am LOVIN her couch!!