It's no small task to take on a second child. Even if he as cute as pie and my nephew. Because he is five days younger than Henry. And that practically makes them twins. And good golly I just don't know how people do it with twins. You are all my heroes.
I have him often enough. And some days are fantastic. They play and get a long and I actually get things accomplished.
Then there are those other days, when they're at each others throats, vying always for the same toy and 95% of the time out of spite. They're ornery,ornery little buggars on those days.
And then tonight.
Tonight made me smile. Made me excited for another one to permanently make it's place in our home. Makes me want my darling nephew to never go home.
9 comments:
That makes all the crazy times worth it.
Thanks for giving me the itch to want two more close together.
so cute! i love that those cousins are so close. dia and elijah are the same way as far as adoring eachother to pieces but having those days where they just want to provoke eachother nonstop. so fun though.
i love the video.
let me tell you a truth.......kids behave when your husban dis home! They like to make liers out of you! 2 is gunna be great!! Keep Jerami in your prayers!
So cute!
How fun to have a cousin the same age! They are going to have so much fun as they grow up!
SO SWEET.
Isaiah spent his first 4yrs of his life living right next door to his cousin who is 6 mos older than him and it was SO fun to watch them be best friends. It was heartbreaking when they moved out of state but now he has his little brother! I love watching my boys play nice together, it's the best!
thank you for watching my sweet boy!!!
he is precious as pie and so is his favorite little friend/cousin Henry. I love watching them grow and interact together... even when they are torturing each other and sealing each others toys!
I'm ready for LOTS of play dates this summer!
Oh how sweet Lorie! I had no idea they knew how to make that kind of truck go. They look so sweet playing together and Scoot is a great "Coach".
I hope you recover from your "Twins" soon!
Is that not the most precious thing ever?! :)
Post a Comment