Wednesday, May 06, 2009

these are the moments



I thank God that I'm alive



and these are the moments



I remember all my life



I found all I've waited for



and I could not ask for more

12 comments:

Barbie said...

Wait...am I rubbing off on you? Is that a song you quoted? ;P

Seriously, though? Doesn't get much better than that! Pictures you'll treasure forever! What a precious family you have.

.jimaie.marie. said...

i'll admit it...i teared up.
what sweet pictures these are...i loved this post!

bandofbrothers said...

SO beautiful Lorie!

Talia said...

beautiful. perfect!! this made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous pictures! I love that song!!!!

*CPA* Su said...

You are such a beautiful mommy and your family is so stinking cute!!

Sally said...

looks like a great day! I just bought that shirt for Lil Major! =)

Alison said...

Ok this beautiful beautiful post is bringing me out of the lurker blog shadows :) Found you from my good friend Molly and she has told me how much she likes you! Your boys is just beautiful too! I love his red hair! Great family photos at the beach and wonderful words!

Mommy Diffee said...

I am not sure why, maybe because you used lyrics to a song, but that made me cry! I wish I had just a small amount of your photog tallent Lorie!

mytwentysixthyear said...

these are sooooo precious!

Sara said...

Beautiful.

Eric and Emily said...

Cute pictures and really cute yellow sweater! : )