Monday, June 01, 2009

20 weeks

I love this picture. Not only because it was taken by my amazing brother (who is getting married this week!!!) but because it reminds me so much of my 22 week picture with Henry. I'm pretty sure I'm bigger at 20 weeks this time than I was at 22 weeks last time.



I can't believe this pregnancy is half over. Baby Center says that Wheezy is the length of a banana from head to rump. We kept looking at the bananas on the counter tonight and shaking our heads in disbelief. So amazing. Our little banana baby.

17 comments:

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

This picture is GORGEOUS! I love it... and you look amazing.

Talia said...

you are SO beautiful, Lorie!! These pictures are perfect... so glowy and soft and natural. I love them. And I love that belly of yours. And what's inside. :)

bandofbrothers said...

you look absolutely radiant and beautiful! you are sosososo cute!

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh my dear Lorie, you are just so beautiful! I can't wait to see this new little one. I love the really blond hair too. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful mama! Happy half-way mark!

mytwentysixthyear said...

lorie, you are BEAUTIFUL! i love the picture of you looking down and am so excited for you to be having a new little darling.

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

You are gorgeous! I can't wait to meet baby Wheezy!

Excellent Parent said...

you are glowing! So beautiful!

IndianaJones said...

wow Lorie you are absolutely STUNNING!
love these shots.

misguidedmommy said...

it is not fair for you to be this skinny while pregnant. i'm not even that skinnny unpregnant, in fact i look more pregnant then you. no fair at all i tell you.

damn you are pretty lori!

*CPA* Su said...

Lovely pictures of a very lovely lady!! I really love that sweater you're wearing! :)

The Norvells said...

those pics are beautiful.

Home Sweet Sarah said...

YAY! You so pretty!

You know what's really sad (for me, because it's all about me, obviously) is that my non-baby bump is almost as big as your 20-week baby bump. :-( I can see the headline now: "Woman in California Gives Birth to a Champagne Baby!"

Anyway, I totally just got done reading your husband's blog. He is hilarious! Love the High Fidelity and Brian Regan references...

Barbie said...

Seriously, why are you so darn cute when you are prego? Well always, but especially when you're prego. Half way?! WOW!

Mommy Diffee said...

Wow Lorie, such perfect pictures! You look amazing!

Sweetpea4kids said...

Beautiful photos.

Rachel V said...

I love this picture, too - gorgeous and ethereal!