
a teething fishy toy.
2 pvc pipe cap ends.
1 blue ring from his stack of rings.
Sheriff. To maintain peace in the bucket.
a broken cell phone.
a rubber ducky.
a children's Zyterk medicine dosage cup.
half of a clothes pin.
the manger from his little people nativity set.
a mini plastic flower pot.
a pirate with only one arm. very apropos of pirates, if I do say so.
a camo easter egg.
and ending out with a bit of orange chalk.

Treasure indeed.
6 comments:
What fun it looks like he had with his bucket and its belongings!! And I just love how you captured it!
Peyton is obsessed with his Nemo Bucket and stashes it full of toys each day also =) So precious. I hope Henry is feeling better!
Gotta love the stuff they love. They are simple creatures! I left you an award on my blog today!
aw, I love it!! Isn't it so fun to see what our little ones consider treasure?? There's nothing like a yellow bucket to carry precious things around. Sweet Henry.
So cute! This would make a great scrapbook page! ;)
Such a cute post, Lorie! I am always amazed by the complete randomness of the things they treasure.
Nothing matches, nothing makes sense, and there is never a theme. So unlike how I like my treasures :) But way more precious!
Post a Comment