Friday, June 05, 2009

It was beautiful.

And I'm going to fall asleep with a humongous smile on my face...oh what dreams may come.

I honestly didn't take that many pictures. I left that up to the professional =) Check out her blog in the next few days for what I'm sure will be AMAZING pictures of such a sweet and beautiful day.





And just in case you're interested, we ate blueberries during the ceremony. And then ran around and made daddy chase me.
It was fun.

14 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

oh yay! photos! DYING OVER HENRY"S GET UP!!!!

oh yah, and the bride and groom look pretty great too:)

can't wait to see more!

Mommy Diffee said...

Oh Lorie I am so excited for you! Adding to your family is like nothing else in the world, it is a true blessing =) And I LOVE Henry's outfit!!!!

Jenny said...

Henry looks so cute!

Sally said...

So glad it was such a great day! And I have to ask...what is your bro carrying???

molly june. said...

wow! what a beautiful wedding! and your lil' man is quite the catch eating those blueberries! :)

lorieloo said...

It was a SWORD=) long story. but a good one. maybe one day I'll tell it.

Anonymous said...

Henry looks so adorable! Congrats to the happy couple! Looks like an amazing day - can't wait to see more on Ashley's site.

Alisa Marie said...

it looks like a scottish claymore

what a beautiful wedding! How exciting for your whole family!

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh Lorie, their pictures are amazing and they look amazing and YOU look amazing. I felt like I was right there. I bet it was an amazing day and I hope to see the video and hear the story soon. Love you!

Sara said...

Oh oh oh!!! I can't wait to see more pics! They look so sweet and beautiful! And yes, Henry's get-up is too cute!

See Sherm Blog said...

How exciting! Looks like a beautiful day.

Michael Gragg said...

i just checked the blog with all the photos and ummm your brother and his new wife are hot together! the pictures were amazing and they seriously could make money that way, they look perfect.
so happy you get yet another sister you love.

.jimaie.marie. said...

Henry's outfit is ADORABLE!!!! So stinkin cute!!!
I'm so happy for your family, the pics Ashley took are AHHHHMAZING for reals. Your brother and his new wife are just SMOKIN hot together!!

Talia said...

Ashley did an AMAZING job!! Everything looked just lovely and perfect and simply and beautiful. I'm so happy for your family at this exciting event. What a blessing!! They're a gorgeous couple, that's for sure.

Yes, Henry looks too adorable... such a little man. :) And you looked absolutely radiant, my dear!