What with throwing a surprise shower for my bestie, and my brother getting married, why not add in a day trip to the beach with my honey?

I had a family session scheduled over in Montana de Oro on Saturday. It was so beautiful. And the day away, just the two of us, was so relaxing and enjoyable. We're definitely going away again before Wheezy comes and we will DEFINITELY stay the night.


9 comments:
i don't think i've ever seen a pregnant person jump that high! i love the necklace. and is that our yellow bracelet?
cute pics! so glad you got away dearie. you deserved the break more than anyone i know!
You guys are adorable! LOVE the jumping pic, but yeah I thought the same thing...about you jumping while preggo! :)
And the Mussels pic is so funny!
Adorable pics and I too am amazed that you can jump that high prego. I don't think I could jump that high not prego! Glad you got to get away after your hectic weekend.
ahhh, I love Montano de Oro....you totally drove right by my parents house!!!
oh how i miss the central coast. thanks for sharing your pics...LOVE LOVE LOVE the mussels one. =)
LOVE your necklace!!
and that mussels picture just made my night, seriously LOL!
Oh Lorie, that last picture of you and Scott is amazing!!! Great handheld action girl! :) Looks like you had fun together and that is what it is ALL about. :)
Had to stop in and see what you were up to after our little visit today. Hope all went well with your ultrasound!
could you be more beautiful??
Post a Comment