Today is it. The big day. I could not be more excited, more anxious, more overwhelmed, more tired.
But mostly, I am 100% completely happy.
Today my brother will marry his best friend. Some one that I know was created just for him. She loves him. Like really really loves him. She will stick by him, support him, encourage him. And he her.
This morning my cousin texted me.
"Have a fun day my friend. You gain a sister today who loves you. Praise God for his faithfulness. can't wait to see pics!"
I cried as I read it. I cried again when I read it aloud to my mom and Jillian this morning.
Great is His faithfulness.
As Jillian finished blow drying her hair I heard her humming it. As I arranged flowers I sung it softly.
Great is thy faithfulness
Great is thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see!
All I have needed thy hand hath provided,
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
My heart is full and glad.
8 comments:
What an amazing family of God you have!! Have a wonderfully blessed day...and I, too, can't wait to see the pictures! :)
oh Lorie, I am so happy for your whole family! Mazel Tov!
I can't wait to see photos too!!!
What an exciting time for your family!! I struggle SO much with sister in laws, it's such a privilege to see the love between you and yours!
I too can't wait to see pictures!
aww gee! if that's not the darn cutest thing ever?! i LOVE weddings! hope you have an amazing time! dance it up for me :)
So exciting! I can't wait to see pics. Congrats to them! I love weddings! And congrats to you on gaining a sister!
so awesome! ive never met your brother or jillian but i am so so happy for them. beautiful! i agree with davi, mazel tov!
---gretchen
thank you Jesus!!!
Congratulations and happiness to the whole family!
Post a Comment