Then this morning we did our usual routine. He woke up and whined for me to come get him, which I did. We sat down on the couch with our milk to watch some cartoons. He downed the milk and within a few minutes vomited all over himself. Poor guy never even reacted. Just sat there in a daze while I cleaned him up. He had no interest in crackers or any food but begged for more milk. So I gave him another half of glass. He downed that. Then downed a cup of water. An hour later and my sad pathetic boy was miserable. Laying on the floor. Laying on the couch. Standing in front of the couch and just resting his head on my lap. Broke my heart.
So what does a mama do? Make popcorn! Cause nothing spells cure like salty popcorn.
He ate some. Then a banana. Then fell asleep to Ratatouille. Bless his little heart.

and yes, Roxie got some popcorn too.

10 comments:
That has been my boy this week, too. What is up? He puked on me and himself in Wal Mart yesterday, and he's just not himself. And he's not eating either. Poor kiddo.
And it just seems a bit fitting that my word verification for this comment is: thydread
How fitting!
Hope everyone feels better soon, Mama included!!
oh Henry! We love you sweet precious boy! You are adorable, even sick. Get better soon so we can play!
Bummer. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon!
Oh no, poor little pumpkin, and poor mommy!! [[[[[[[]]]]]]]
He looks like such a big boy with his hand in his OWN popcorn bowl! :)
Feel better ASAP Henry!!!
Poor little guy. Hope he's feeling better soon.
Awww. feel better little Henry.
Poor guy. I was there last week, so I Feel for you!!!
Oh no you poor things! That is awful for BOTH of you =( I hope he gets better soon!
Those eyes are just killers! I know why my big brother has turned into a pile of mush over his precious little grandson! How I wish I could hop a flight and come out to play! Hope Henry feels better soon. Love to all of you.
Post a Comment