Oh my, just searched through all the Smidges posts and your store...how are you guys all so flipping talented?! Incredible! Can't wait to see pictures of Henry's big boy room! And more of that bump lady!
oh my gosh- did you make this??? love it! and as for those books- i hope you went ahead and bought them! just blame it on the next possible holiday... mothers day is gone, when's your birthday or anniversary?? those are always great.... if not there is always memorial day coming up right?
7 comments:
Oh my, just searched through all the Smidges posts and your store...how are you guys all so flipping talented?! Incredible! Can't wait to see pictures of Henry's big boy room! And more of that bump lady!
rock on!
Oh my goodness how cute! How do you find the time girlie?! You seriously impress me!
I have a million showers coming up. Expect some orders from me!
oh my. I wish I had loads of money, because seriously... I want them all. :)
love all your new stuff! Stalked your store while at the beach for inspiration! :)
oh my gosh- did you make this??? love it! and as for those books- i hope you went ahead and bought them! just blame it on the next possible holiday... mothers day is gone, when's your birthday or anniversary?? those are always great.... if not there is always memorial day coming up right?
Post a Comment