and sometimes this is my form of unwinding.
I liked this idea and thought I'd borrow it, Thanks Jimaie! And Happy Birthday!!
Outside my Window....
It's dark. I can see the address numbers on the house across the street and the street light creating a small glow at the end of the street.
I am Thinking...
About all that I have to organize and pack tomorrow, we're headed for family vacation in the next few days and I could not be more excited.
I am Thankful for...
So so much. My awesome little growing family. I'm thankful for my Savior, without Him and His grace I couldn't make it through each day.
From the Kitchen...
I made herb roasted steak and potatoes on the grill, with corn and garlic toast. Yum!
I am Wearing...
A sundress I bought when I was pregnant with Henry. Still fits and I still love it.
I am creating...
Wedding photos. Sort of. I'm editing them. Does that count? I created them at some point. Or at least I should be editing them but here I am blogging...hmmm....
I am Going...
To my most favorite place-The BEACH. And even more exciting- a beach I've never been to before!!
I am Reading...
Shell Seekers by Rosemund Pilcher (I reread it every other year, Love Mrs. Pilchers books)
and Don't make me Count to 3 by Ginger Plowman. I've been slowly reading it for months now. It's a good discipline guide and I leave it on my night stand to get some encouragement now and again.
I am Praying...
That Henry sleeps through the night. Our nights have been a roller coaster for over a month now and Scott and I are plum worn out. Please baby boy-Stay Asleep!!
I am Hearing...
Haven't decided what my editing mix will be tonight. Will it be Kate Walsh on Pandora? Or simply Molly June's playlist...hmm...which to chose...
Oh and I can not get enough Ingrid Michaelson lately. Catchy and addicting.
Around the house...
are little piles of things to be packed or put away. Ask my mom, I'm a habitual piler.
One of my Favorite things...
The smell of Henry's neck. When Scott kisses my neck. When Roxie dreams and barks in her sleep. Oh wait I was only suppose to pick one...
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...
The BEACH! Finally playing with my Holga. Spending time with my family. Hitting the outlet malls (they have a Converse Outlet! Keep breathing Lorie...and leave your wallet at home for gosh sake!!) Possibly reading a bit. Sewing a bit. Playing with my son and hubby a lot. Oh and seeing my cousin!
What are the simple things in your life right now?
4 comments:
you are so funny! that is so adorable that roxie barks in her sleep!
and i love rosamund pilcher too! i read Coming Home.
and so funny that you listen to mj's playlist.
converse outlet? take me with!
What a great list. Have fun on your vacation!
You are so sweet, thank you for the bday wishes! :D
Your dinner sounded amaaaaaazing. seriously. yum.
And how CUTE is your friend Molly June's blog?! I LOVE IT! Adding her to my reader right now.
I'm so jealous of you trip to the beach, even tho I recently went, I will Always be jealous of anyone going to the beach! LOL! I want to take my boys back at least once before school starts again.
I want to check out Rosemund Pilcher's books now! I am obsessed with finding and reading great books!!
Yay!!! I can't wait to see you. Woohoo!!! I loved having this insight into your day and all of your thoughts and feelings. Love you girl!
Post a Comment