Seriously. My Ellie has a gift. No one has ever made me feel as beautiful in pictures as Ellie continually does. I hope that doesn't sound vain.
And since you all (eh-hem, MOLLY) are wanting belly pictures here you go. Although I do believe in the last two weeks I have grown a lot, because all of sudden shaving my legs is becoming a lot of work. I know you all wanted to know that. But for inquiring minds, YES, I still am shaving my legs, it just takes a lot more effort.
I can't believe I'm discussing shaving.
Here quick, I'll distract you with pictures.



12 comments:
beautiful is right! and feeling beautiful when youre pregnant can be hard- but you are my dear- you really are!!
YESSSS!!! my heart is so happy right now :) and you my dear pregnant friend, are STUNNING! GORGEOUS! LOVELY! BEAUTIFUL!! want me to go on?! your ellie has an incredible gift! i'm in love with these photos! LOVE!
So pretty! I just love these. Your belly is looking fabulous my dear!
Oh, somebody has a tilt shift! :) Lorie, you are gorgeous. I hope I look half as good as you when I get to that point in my pregnancy. These are gorgeous pictures, the light is perfect and your hair, oh my gosh your hair! :)
You do look beautiful! You look like you could be modeling maternity clothes!
You are completely gorgeous and glowing ALWAYS, but yes, Ellie does capture it wonderfully!!
P.S. Love the new blog header! :)
Soo fun! You really have such a cute baby bump...can't wait to see what's inside that bump! Ellie is super talented...actually all three of you girls are!
I love the black and white one! So pretty!!
You are beautiful, inside as well as outside...love you girly!
You are so gorgeous!!!
What a bunch of talented friends you have, yourself included!!
I can't believe you're already 31 wks!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY! You look so wonderful! And really...how do you have hair like that...it is beyond beautiful!
gorgeous, much??? your adorable lovely belly, your beautiful hair, your sweet face... LOVE these. Ellie did a fantastic job capturing the loveliness that is you, 31 weeks pregnant :)
Post a Comment