Monday, August 17, 2009

BIG DAY

I've been on pins and needles since I woke up.
I'm so stinking excited to meet my niece! And this is the first time I've ever gone to the hospital to wait on a baby whose gender was already known, how crazy is that? And it's a girl! And I'm so excited to go and meet her! I'm trying not to call and bug them but I'm just sooo anxious! So here I sit, waiting....waiting....waiting....

in the mean time, jump over here to see the maternity pics we took last week.


4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

IT IS NOT! OKAY THAT SHE IS THAT SKINNY PREGNANT. LORI HER DANG MATERNITY WAIST BAND WOULD BARELY FIT AROUND MY THIGH.

I'M GOING TO GO CRY NOW!

Sally said...

Love the pics, Lor! You are amazing!! Can't wait to meet (hopefully in person, too, before too long) that new little girl, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are such an adorable family! I'm so excited - just saw that she was born on Facebook - need to know her name and see pics ASAP! Enjoy loving on that new little niece of yours!

Mommy Diffee said...

They are such a cute family! Can't wait to hear about Sara's new little addition!

Oh and GREAT pictures Lorie!