Oh man, that kiddo is SO cute! I'm sure there's quite the man weekend happening at your house. =)Oh, BTW, shirts are NEVER around when Daddy is home w/ the boy (on the boy only though...Daddy always wears his shirt, so weird).
So cute! I hope you have a great weekend away with your friends!
oh my dear boy. honey you made my day posting these! i love you both! don't cut off any digits this weekend! =)
Ummm, keeping the boy for the weekend, actually taking pictures, and posting them on your wife's blog....Are you going for medal status? Seriously, good daddy.
Oh how cute! What a brave daddy ... and you took pictrues ... and posted them on a blog ... wow I am impressed! Cute little munchkin also =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man, that kiddo is SO cute! I'm sure there's quite the man weekend happening at your house. =)
Oh, BTW, shirts are NEVER around when Daddy is home w/ the boy (on the boy only though...Daddy always wears his shirt, so weird).
So cute! I hope you have a great weekend away with your friends!
oh my dear boy. honey you made my day posting these! i love you both! don't cut off any digits this weekend! =)
Ummm, keeping the boy for the weekend, actually taking pictures, and posting them on your wife's blog....Are you going for medal status? Seriously, good daddy.
Oh how cute! What a brave daddy ... and you took pictrues ... and posted them on a blog ... wow I am impressed! Cute little munchkin also =)
Post a Comment