Thursday, August 27, 2009

a Lot of nothing

Nothing like starting the day with a big starbucks, two sweet little boys and a renewed sense of optimism. And Ingrid Michaelson singing "I just want to be Ok". It feels like the beginning of a peppy morning, and oh how grateful am I.


Um my side bar is freaking me out. 50 DAYS UNTIL THIS BABY IS COMING. HOLY CRAP.
And actually less than that since my doctor would like to induce me a tad early. DOUBLE HOLY CRAP.


This weekend is my last wedding of the season. I'm excited, anxious, nervous, overwhelmed....a whole ball of emotions that bounce back and forth constantly. I never wanted to shoot a wedding almost 7 and half months pregnant. But it just worked out that way. I thankfully have completely been blessed with awesome weather for all my summer weddings. But it's not working out that way this time. Nothing like going out with a bang. Triple digits forcasted. Blerg.


Pregnancy dreams befuddle me. Everything from labor and delivery to being Peggy from Mad Men, to travels with random people or to visit random people who then request me to shampoo their carpets in return for staying in their guest rooms. And can we talk about CRAZY RANDOMNESS??? I've never been attracted to this, nor did I even really know his name until I IMDB-ed him...



But I had WACKO dreams of him raising me from the time I was a child and then pursuing me later...Um Woody Allen much?


I'm seriously smitten with my little niece Ada. I mean come on...precious much??



What was that? You wanted to see another one? Well I'm happy to oblige.




It's been a wacko week. One that I am very thankful is ending. Can I get a hallelujah that's it's Thursday??? So thankful tomorrow is Friday.

Welp, I better go. I hear screaming in the other room. Probably fighting over the car. And if I don't intervene one boy will hit and the other will get bit.



I have no idea where he get's his temper from...

9 comments:

Kara Haushalter said...

At least you have an excuse to be having crazy dreams! I dreamed the other night that I was having twins...I am NOT pregnant!

Eek!

Glad you are doing alright. We are praying for you guys!

autumn said...

Oh man, pregnancy dreams are soo bizzare. Last night I was on a pirate ship watching these huge (like horrifying HUGE) dolphins all while trying to get everyone together (you know, all the PIRATES) for a group photo....wha? Also, lets see a picture of your bump progress!

Alison said...

i have been having all sorts of crazy pregnant dreams too and it makes me anxious! Your niece is so adorable and makes me so excited for my baby to come!

bandofbrothers said...

that pix of Ada is toooooo cute for words! What a doll.

and I love those 2 boys together!

your dreams sound crazy. and how sad i had to look up the term IMDB-ed.

Sara said...

Yeah, I don't know the term either. Is it dirty? I don't want google turning up some x-rated picture on my computer. hee hee. Oh wait......I get it ...I'm a little slow and apparently a little old.

Love the pics of Miss Ada. Can't wait to see the rest. A million thanks again!

Megan said...

Oh ADA- love that name and you did an awesome job capturing everything so sweet about her!! Those boys together, LOL - so cute. Love how different cousin's coloring can be!

Anna Ingalls said...

i must say that your new profile pic is BEAUTIFUL! You look so pretty and the color and light is great! very nice =)

Amy said...

LOVE the pict of the boys...so funny!

Michael Gragg said...

elijah is 100% convinced the picture of henry is him. "no mom, thats lijah...thats lijah"
-gretchen