
My favorite part is the snot coming out of his nose. This was a BRIEF non-screaming moment. And if I remember correctly it was right after he had taken a breath and right before he started screaming and jumping up and down again.

I'd like to pretend that he's saying "Blast off!" because that would be very appropriate of his costume.
But no.
No he was screaming bloody murder begging for me to pick him up.
I also like how it looks like he's standing on the baby.

Awesomesauce.
After all that screaming he slept for two hours which is the first time he's slept more than an hour in the last two weeks.
So I TOTALLY think it was worth it.
9 comments:
Lorie, I SOOO needed a laugh this week and this sure did the trick. Thanks! So funny.
OH Lorie...I literally laughed out loud. I can totally relate to a kid who hates taking pictures. She has learned that sweet factory is right next door and usually half way cooperates if we go to picture people...which we haven't in like 6 months. My, oh my, Henry's hair looks SOOOO blonde in that middle picture. And the last one of Buzz's emergency landing on the sock monkey is too darn funny. :)
baHAAA!! oh, how we torture our children!! you hafta be the best mom EVER! these pictures are classic :) henry's first girlfriend is gonna LOVE 'em! ha!
hahahahahahaaha.
I LOOOOOOOOVE that Ben is a sock monkey!!! I LOVE sock monkies!!! (My mom makes them, you know?! :)
And Henry looks adorable too...even between the screaming! Poor boy and poor momma! How sad is it that the kid of an AMAZING photographer doesn't really want his pics taken?! Just a bit of irony, I think! ;-)
Your boys are so cute! These pics are so funny and timeless! Times like these never really go as planned! Also, I LOVE the sock monkey costume! Where did you get it?
oh my gosh, Lorie, I almost peed my pants.
HILARIOUS is the word.
lolololol (which doesn't even make sense, but that's how hard these made me laugh)
and I think your sense of humor about it all and the way you described it made me laugh more than anything.
perfect. :)
I love the pictures. So funny. I also love how Henry is screaming and Ben is just sleeping away. SO cute.
If Zoe had been a boy, she would have been a sock monkey for Halloween too! I love them. Too cute!
LOL! Been there done that one!
Post a Comment