Oh, I love how they are both holding their hands close to their faces. They certainly do look alike! Congratulations!
Ok now that is sooooo precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoa! they could've been twins!! so so sweet! xo
cute cute cute cute! congratulations!!!
It's amazing how much they look alike! So cute. Hope you guys are doing well adjusting to a family of 4.
wowza is right! so perfect.
Oh Lorie, these are beautiful pictures!!! Davi did a great job! And it is amazing how alike these two boys look. You are beautiful and you look like such a perfect happy family. Scott looks like a very proud papa. Love you much!
I am laughing so hard. You had the same kid twice.
Awwww... that is so adorable how alike they look!!!! Brothers for sure. So cute.
ahhh! youre killing me with this cuteness
Seriously, identical. And I don't think I have one picture of my kids in the cradle. You are a good mama.
WOW!!! so funny. and so sweet. Such handsome boys you have!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh, I love how they are both holding their hands close to their faces. They certainly do look alike! Congratulations!
Ok now that is sooooo precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoa! they could've been twins!! so so sweet! xo
cute cute cute cute! congratulations!!!
It's amazing how much they look alike! So cute. Hope you guys are doing well adjusting to a family of 4.
wowza is right! so perfect.
Oh Lorie, these are beautiful pictures!!! Davi did a great job! And it is amazing how alike these two boys look. You are beautiful and you look like such a perfect happy family. Scott looks like a very proud papa. Love you much!
I am laughing so hard. You had the same kid twice.
Awwww... that is so adorable how alike they look!!!! Brothers for sure. So cute.
ahhh! youre killing me with this cuteness
Seriously, identical. And I don't think I have one picture of my kids in the cradle. You are a good mama.
WOW!!! so funny. and so sweet. Such handsome boys you have!
Post a Comment