Scott got us all set up. And yes, that is my husband on a mac. But I haven't received word on if hell did in fact freeze over or not.







Henry was a little bewildered by Uncle Dave on the computer.



Ben had much more important things to do than to carve pumpkins...

Then it was time to gather every body up (including Jilly's parents, Cindy and Curtis) and check out the pumpkins.

My mom's and Scott's.

Mine and my dad's.

Cindy's (Curtis, we're still waiting for yours...=)

David's (and he won, much to the dismay and protest of his lovely wife)

Jillian's

It was such a fun night and I'm so excited for this tradition to keep going.
7 comments:
so cute! and so unbelievably sweet. Very cool to see how technology can bring a family so far away close again!
ps
I love how you won the "carving" contest without actually carving. RAD!
Fun times!! Great tradition, call me crazy but I really think dad's was a great craving!! He really brought his "A" game, and mom needs to add a mouth!!
That is so cool that you did that! I love your owl :)
I LOVE the owls!!! So cute!
thanks for taking the pics!! we have the invitations half done for next year!!
I've lived 1500 miles from my fav the past few years and never thought of getting a webcam, but I've asked for one for Christmas this year. Too cute. I love this.
darn artistic family. why you go and hog all the talent? :)
Post a Comment