Monday, November 16, 2009

See Daddy,

this is why mommy knew she needed/wanted a double stroller.





does anybody else's kid suck their bottom lip in lieu of a pacifier?



And yes, Ben always sleeps with his hands up in the air. Giving God the glory, if you ask me.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

hilarious- all around if you ask me- LOVE IT.

we have the same life.

Sally said...

So, what kind of double stroller did you get? I'm stroller-challenged and can't tell from the super cute pictures.

lorieloo said...

my stroller is the kid trend double jogger from babies r us and I LOVE it. =)

.jimaie.marie. said...

hahaha!! LOVE it, givin' god the glory, what a guy ben is shaping up to be already!! ;D
You are such an adorable mama taking your boys and your pup out on a walk, sometimes I really wish I had an alternate home in Bako so I could join my favorite Bakersfield girls for fun :)

Amy said...

So cute! I'm glad you found a stroller you like...I'm still trying to decide what I want to do about that one...